During UnifiedReporter installation at "Deploy UnifiedReporter" stage the next message is displayed:
"Error during install: Error distributing repository to UnifiedReporter"
And next options are displayed:
[Retry] [Ignore Error] [Cancel Install]
UnifiedReporter license is expired.
- Download wasp_unified_reports_license from http://support.nimsoft.com/
- Logon at Infrastructure Manager
- Go to Archive Section
- Import wasp_unified_reports_license package into Archive
- run the UnifiedReporter installation again
- At the last phase of installation the installer displays a [Ignore]/[Retry]/[Abort] dialog, leave that dialog popup in place
- Deactivate wasp probe
- Deploy wasp_unified_reports_license to device where reside the wasp probe
- Activate wasp probe
- wait for wasp probe ends startup process, for this please verify it has assigned a PID (process ID) and port at IM interface
- Go back to the UR installation dialog and click [Retry]
- The install will now finish successfully.
Was this information helpful?