1. Checked the etanotify logs
2. Unable to connect to the notification DSA 20404.
3. Executed dxemptydb HostName-IMPD-notify
4. Restarted Provisioning Service and IMPD-notify dsa
5. sa logs reported successful connection to AD to unlock the user accounts.
6. Verified the in progress tasks from User console. One-by-one the tasks are being completed.
Once completed the tasks started to complete.
Due to the network connection issue to AD issue the etanotify db piled up with unprocessed notifications. This could be due to the firewall settings or other network related issues. This caused the tasks to go in-progress.