Running a JDBC Virtual service developed using Java agent on Tomcat server.
Service is deployed on two servers , and in one of the server are facing below error -
"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Writer capacity as set by lisa.agent.transaction.max.graph.size or lisa.agent.virtualize.max.graph.size (1000000) exceeded" .
Steps followed so far -
1. Current value for lisa.agent.virtualize.max.graph.size is 1000000 .
2. Updtated value to 2000000 in ATK .
3. Restarted ATK, application server , and redeployed the virtual service.
Still facing the same error.
I haven't restarted devtest components and didn't change anything in "Portal-setting" or in "rules.xml" file. Let me know if restart is required to reflect the changes.
Transaction coming through is to large and was never captured in the recording.
1. Moved agent jar files outside the applications CLASSPATH (moved it outside the jre)
2. In the ATK Increased the two size settings (transaction.max.graph size to 5000000 and lisa.agent.virtualize.max.graph.size to 5000000)
3. Re-record the VS