I have configured a Custom Authentication scheme, then each time a user access this
authentication scheme, the Policy Server returns the error :
1. [5344/5988][Fri Aug 17 2018 09:17:38][SmAuthUser.cpp:4656][ERROR][sm-LoginLogout-01910]
ChangePassword - Password Policies not applicable for the specified
This happens when the user in the User Store are requested to change
I'd like to know how we can get rid of this message in the Policy
At first glance, this is the behavior out of the box. And there's no
mean in the Policy Server at the moment to get rid of this line.
In order to get this implemented, we'd like you to open an idea on the
security page :
1. Go to the CA Security Overview Page :
2. Click on the "Actions" drop-down menu and select "Create an idea."
3. Give your idea a title and detailed description to encourage
4. Publish and vote on your idea!
You might request the feature in the Policy Server in order to make it
apply a filter as per the Profiler, which doesn't exist at the