Unable to run schedule report in Cabi when using a differnt account than administrator.
The following error appear "c3_core_error_en_504"
"Your security profile does not include permission to refresh the document. (Error: ERR_WIS_30253)"
Caused by: com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.ServerException: Your security profile does not include permission to refresh the document. (Error: ERR_WIS_30253)
... 60 more
Service Desk Manager 14.1
CA Business Intelligence 4.1 SP3, SP5
Service Desk Manager 12.9 with BusinessObjects XI 3.1
1) Issue occurs when while migrating reports from Dev to Prod the security groups are not transferred properly.
2) Incorrect security settings for users that runs the report.
Do following steps for set of reports and one group of users:
- Assign security rights (as per your requirement) to one set of reports for one user group
- Assign security rights (at least view on demand) for same user group on universe as well (it should cover all the universes which are used
- Now test the reports
- If successful, replicate the same for all the reports and user groups.