Incompatible version of Freemarker Jar found in hotDeploy folder.
DevTest 10.3 uses SpringContextSupport 4.3.8 which requires minimum compatible version of Freemarker 2.3.21. In your case, an older and incompatible version of Freemarker, 2.3.8 has been found in the classpath (in hotDeploy folder) which had resulted in the failure of lisa-test-invoke application and prevented it from loading when the Registry starts.
1. Download Freemarker version 2.3.21 and above (why 2.3.21 ?, please refer to https://docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/4.3.8.RELEASE/javadoc-api/ )
2. Stop the Portal and Registry services.
3. Delete all the Registry and Portal logs.
4. Delete the older version of Freemarker 2.3.8 jar file from hotDeploy folder.
5. Place version 2.3.21 or higher version of Freemarker jar file in hotDeploy folder.
6. Start Registry service.
7. Start Portal service.