STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Navigate to New UX Timesheets
2) Select and OPEN Time sheet and click '+WORK' top left of Timesheet
3) Find a project in the Timesheet list which the resource is not a member of
4) Hover the mouse over the grayed-out task – which will say ' is not available for time entry. Notify Manager to gain access'.
5) Click 'Notify Manager' next to the message. A green message will appear at the top of the page saying Manager has been notified
6) Now Login as the project manager for and navigate to Notifications
7) Filter for 'Timesheets' notification
8) Click on the 3 lines icon in the second column for 'Link to Page' which opens the Project page
It should load the requested Project Page.
It tries to load given URL with returns:
Error: 501 – Not Implemented. The server does not support the requested feature. Contact your system administrator.
This is caused by DE41418
This has now been fixed within CA PPM 15.5