Can start Tomcat with the startup.bat script from the Tomcat bin directory but it will not run as a service.
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
From the Command Prompt box, running as administrator, navigate to the
C:\Program Files\CA\CA_OM_Web_Viewer\apache-tomcat-7.0.54\bin directory and type
1. SERVICE UNINSTALL and type Enter
2. SERVICE INSTALL and type Enter
3. Go to Control Panel->All Control Panel Items->Administrative Tools->Services
4. Right Click on Apache Tomcat and the properties box will come up
5. Click on the down arrow next to Startup Type and select automatic
6. Click on Start under Service Status
7. Click Apply, OK
If Tomcat did not start, please navigate to the C:\Program Files\CA\CA_OM_Web_Viewertest\apache-tomcat-7.0.54\logs
directory and collect the non-zero byte logs there with the current date and open a case with CA Support.