1. Check the harvester.parameter descriptions table to see if if the setting below is set to 'Y' or 'N"
select * from parameter_descriptions where parameter='EnableRPR';
2. If it is set to 'Y' run the following commands on the Harvester:
update parameter_descriptions set defaultvalue='N' where parameter='EnableRPR';
3. Recycle the CA NFA Harvester service.
4. Delete all files from the \CA\NFA\Reporter\datafiles\Input\Staging directory on the Console.
5. Delete all files from the Harvester's \CA\NFA\Netflow\datafiles\NFMinput directory.
6. Restart the Netqos ReporterAnalyzer Pump Services on the Console server.
7. After a period of time verify that you are seeing Last Flow times updated on routers, these process every 15 minutes, and also verify that Enterprise Overview data is visible.