If a partition is disabled after an end-user has used the personal configuration option to add an attribute built on that partition to the list view on an object and then configures it as a sort attribute as well, he will receive the following error:
System error. Contact system administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as an administrator user
- Configure a partition model with at least two partitions : Partition A and Partition B
- Go to the Idea Object and add it to your partition model
- Create 2 custom attributes under Partition A on the Idea object. I named them Att1 and Att2, chose the string attribute type and gave them default values of "Att1" and "Att2"
- Assign a user to both partitions. Make sure he has sufficient rights on your object to create/edit object instances on your chosen object. I named my user Test1
- Login as Test1 and go to the Idea list. Click on Configure and add the Att1 and Att2 to your Selected column. Save your changes
- In the same screen set your first sort column. Click on Save and Exit
- Log out of the application
- Log in as an administrator user
- Deactivate Partition A
- Login as Test1 and navigate to the Idea list
NOTE: If Step 7 is left out, the idea list will draw as expected.
Expected Results: The Idea (object) list should draw successfully without the Att1 and Att2 columns.
Actual Results: The user receives the System Error described above.
Error from app-niku.log under MSSQL:
ERROR 2014-11-05 10:02:09,142 [http-99-Processor13] niku.xql2 (admin_user:39654974__6573cc37:pma.ideaList) Internal Processing exception com.niku.odf.griphendor.GriphendorException: com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceException: SQL error code: 207 Error message: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'cnn_idea_reqdt'. SQL error code: 8180 Error message: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Statement(s) could not be prepared.
Error from app-niku.log under Oracle:
ERROR 2014-11-09 16:09:06,061 [http-80-Processor58] niku.xql2 (admin_user:5073240__2279d19e:projmgr.applications) Internal Processing exception com.niku.odf.griphendor.GriphendorException: com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceException: SQL error code: 904 Error message: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: "ATT_1": invalid identifier
Publish Views to all users or restore individual user's personalized view.
Our sustaining team reviewed CLRT-52592 and closed it as they are not planning to make any changes to this area of the product.