When try to start eHelath63 service receives message:
Windows could not start eHelath63 service on Local Computer
Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
Windows, eHelath 6.3.x
User account that start eHealth Service does not have enough permissions to run as a system level service.
1. Goto Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools
2. Select Local Security Policy
3. Drill down to Security Settings à Local Policies à User Rights Assignment
4. Look for policy named: Log on as a Services and open it
5. Make sure the user account that start eHelath63 service in the list. If not click Add User or Group button and add it.
6. Press Ok button to save
7. Start eHealth service
TEC576188 eHealth service fails to start after reboot. FlexLM causing eHealth startup issues on Dual NIC Windows systems