Installing a fresh eHealth on Windows environment the following error happens at the user/password validation step:
Unable to ensure that account 'ehealth' is a member of the Administrators group and has the Log on as Service right. Use Administrative Tools.. Computer Management to check or change the account
Anyway the 'ehealth' user is a member of the Administrators Local group and has the log on as a Service right.
This problem happens because the installer cannot understand the response coming back from the system when it queries to find out what groups a user is a member of.
Basically there are two
- The Windows Operating System isn't English. You need to install English, French or Japanese OS on the server. No other language is supported
- The OS's Regional Settings are configured to other language that English
For point (B) do the following:
- Change/confirm that all the Regional Settings are set to English.
VERY IMPORTANT is the setting for "Language for non-Unicode programs"
- On Windows 2003:
Windows Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options
- On Windows 2008:
Windows Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options
- Remove the previous created 'ehealth' local user
- Reboot the server
- Log on using the administrator local user and create a new 'ehealth' user. This step with the objective to have the correct regional setting for the 'ehealth' user based on the configurations done on step 1
- Make this new 'ehealth's user member of the Administrator and ORA_DBA local groups
- Give the following User Rights to this new 'ehealth's user:
- Logon on Locally
- Logon as a Service
- Log on with this new 'ehealth' user and run the eHealth install process
If the above no resolve your issue, please check the following KBs or open a CA-Support case