This Article provides a quick checklist to run through if the following error messages appear in the EIAM console. EE_POZERROR Repository Error or ISE_BACKENDREFFERAL Backend Referring.
Solution:The following can be the reasons for this error:
- Ingres not running.
solution: start the Ingres and then the eTrust Directory DSA servers.
- DSA servers of eTrust directory not running. This can be checked by running the following command
- dxserver status (for windows)
- su - dsa -c "dxserver status" (for UNIX)
solution: If Dsa servers are not running, then start the Dsa server's by running the following command.
- dxserver start all (for windows)
- su - dsa -c "dxserver start all" (for UNIX)
Following steps can be performed to re-generate the certificates used by the iTechPoz eTrust Directory DSA for SSL.
- The personality certificate required by the eTrust directory's ssld service is not available.
Solution: Check the iTechPoz-Server.log in log directory of eTrust Directory to see if there is a warning about the certificate not found in personalities folder. If this is the case do following things:
- Go to the embedded IAM directory.
- setupdir.bat -DXHOME "%DXHOME%" -IGW_LOC "%IGW_LOC%" iTechPoz. In case, you are using the MDB database, then this step is replaced by the below step.
- setupdir.bat -DXHOME "%DXHOME%" -IGW_LOC "%IGW_LOC%" -USE_MDB mdb
- Stop the iGateway service (net stop iGateway or /etc/init/S99igateway stop)
- Goto iTechnology installation folder and remove rootcert.p12 and rootcert.pem
- Change the entry in iPoz.conf to look like <GenerateDsaCertificates>TRUE</GenerateDsaCertificates>
- Start iGateway service (net start iGateway or /etc/init/S99igateway start), which will generate removed certificates along with iTechPozRouter.pem and iTechPoz.pem
- Stop eTrust Directory SSL daemon - iTechPoz-Server service
- Copy rootcert.pem to <eTrust Directory installation folder>/config/ssld with the name iTechPoz-trusted.pem
- Copy iTechPozRouter.pem to <eTrust Directory installation folder>/config/ssld/personalities with the name iTechPoz-<hostname>-Router.pem
- Copy iTechPoz.pem to <eTrust Directory installation folder>/config/ssld/personalities with the name iTechPoz-<hostname>.pem
- Start eTrust Directory SSL daemon - iTechPoz-Server service.