How to let a user, for e.g."user1" have exec permissions on only one job and when he logs in into WCC he should be able to force-start/start ONLY the particular job?
CA WAAE 11.3.*
CA EEM 12.*
Follow below steps to accomplish the above task:
1. 1. Create a global user in EEM e.g. user1
2. Login to EEM selecting Workload Automation AE as the application.
3. Navigate to as_job policy under "manage access policies"
4. In the default access policy which grants permission to all the views, create a filter for your user so that he will be excluded from everybody else from accessing. The filter can be as follows:
WHERE global user: gu:UserName != value: val:user1
5. Then create a new as_job policy to enforce the read and execute permissions on your user under "identity access control". Please refer the screenshot attached for this.
6. Click save.
7. Login to WCC and check if this is working.