How to configure CA Output Management Document Viewer for use with IBM Pcomm.
- Start IBM Pcomm (PC3270). Verify the HLLAPI short name. Note: It defaults to 'a'.
- Start the Unicenter Output Management Document 3270 Emulator
- Select Remote -> Configure Connection -> HLLAPI
- Choose IBM HLLAPI
- Enter the HLLAPI short name (a or whatever it was set to) from above, in the Session ID window
- Select PCSHLL32.DLL from the HLLAPI DLL filename list
- Click OK
- Verify that IBM Personal Communications (PC3270) working directory is placed so it will be the first PCSHLL32.DLL found in the PATH for your operating system.