The following error appears on the CA Workload Control Center Configuration tab while validating the server connection which has a Web services URL updated.
Error: E190098 <ServerName> (web services validation) - A connection exception was encountered: HTTP 403.
Confirmation: I190220 The CSAM is configured properly for the ports 9000, 49152.
CA Workload Automation AE 11.3.6 SP7
CA Workload Control Center 11.4 SP6
The monitor id specified in the configuration tab does not have appropriate privilege to use the Workload Automation AE Web services
The monitor id needs access to the CA Workload Automation AE Web Services. The CA Embedded Entitlement Manager controls the access and privileges
Go to the CA Workload Control Center Configuration tab and validate to see the confirmation.
- Login to the Application: WorkloadAutomationAE in CA Embedded Entitlement Manager as user: EiamAdmin
- Search for the monitor id user under Manage Identities.
- Click on the user to populate the details.
- Click on "Add Application User Details" then search for Application group "WorkloadAutomationAEWebService" under Application Group Membership.
- Assign the group membership to the user and click on Save.