However, in order to resolve the issue, please follow the below steps to perform a cleanup of meta data.
1. Login to CA PPM
2. Navigate to Administration -> Project Management -> Timesheet Options.
3. Change "User Value 1 Lookup" from "Custom Defined lookup" to "Time Entry User Lookup field 1".
4. Run the following query on PPM DB to identify DB rows which are left over.select id,object_code,attribute_code,src_table_name,extended_type,lookup_type,is_deleted from dwh_meta_columns where src_table_name='dwh_timeentry_v' and lookup_type != 'PRTIMEENTRY_USER_LOV1' and lookup_type !='PRTIMEENTRY_USER_LOV2' and is_deleted=1
5. We should see two rows returned where the lookup_type column represents the ID of your custom defined lookup.
6. Delete these two rows from DWH_META_COLUMNS table.
7. Connect to your PPM_DWH Schema and truncate the table DWH_META_COLUMNS.
7. Run Load Datawarehouse Job Full Load.
8. Stop application services and apply patch.
9. After Patch installation is complete, Navigate to Administration -> Project Management -> Timesheet Options and Change "User Value 1 Lookup" from "Time Entry User Lookup field 1" to "Custom Defined Lookup".
10. Run Load Datawarehouse Job Full Load.