Steps to Reproduce:
1. Edit a project
2. Go to the Chargebacks tab > Debit Rules
3. Create a Debit Rule with Cost Type Capital and Charge Code Deploy (or any other values you might have)
4. Click Save and Return
5. Create a second Debit Rule with the same values as the first one and click on Save and Return
6. You get an error as expected: REVMGR-20946:Rule cannot be saved because another rule already exists with the same properties.
7. Change one of the values, let say Cost Type Operating
8. Click on Save and Return
9. The second Debit Rule is created
10. On the list view, modify the Cost Type of the second Debit Rule to be Capital
11. Click on save
Expected Result: To get an error: REVMGR-20946:Rule cannot be saved because another rule already exists with the same properties.
Actual Result: A duplicated Debit Rule is created
This is fixed in CA PPM 15.3