Duplicate entries could be found on the Pull Down fields on the Parameter Page, for example "Asset Reports Selection" or Reports return duplicate row
Spectrum 9.4x , 10.x
The problem happens because of Duplicate User Models within the Report Manager Database
- From Info view, Right click on any availability reports
- In the Parameter page right click on view page source for IE users (or view frame source for Firefox user) and get the WKP_ProxyUserSecurity Value. This would be a user name.
- Check for any duplicate users in OneClick for the above user under the users tab of OneClick Console as below:
- In Spectrum, the users are Case Sensitive and both the Above "Administrator and ADMinistrator" users are treated as separate users / model. However in SRM database, the users are not Case Sensitive and both these users are treated as duplicate users.
- Navigate to a command prompt and login to MySQL Reporting Database
C:\win32app\Spectrum\mysql\bin>mysql.exe -uroot -proot reporting
- Run the query "Select * from Model Where Model_Name like 'user_name';"
- The above query will return the model with the user name. If this returns more than one row, then check the "Destroy time" for each row.
- In any case only one model can have "Destroy_time" value as "NULL". If more than one user model has the "Destory_time" set to "Null", then we have to update the "Destroy_time" for that particular user model with the current time.
- Run the below Query to update the "Destroy_time" for the particular user name.
Query : " UPDATE MODEL SET DESTROY_TIME=NOW() WHERE MODEL_NAME='above_user_name' AND MODEL_KEY=model_key;"
- Once the Destroy time has been set, it will solve the issue of Duplicate entries / Negative availability due to duplicate users.
Note : Please Contact CA Support if you have any questions.