Create a task with drop-down questions with "?" in them. X ERROR: [Profile] |Question| : Question may not contain "?"
ex. What is your favorite vacation spot?, the question marks in drop down security questions, IDM complains.
Do you have a fix for the password handler to bypass this problem.
The issue is that the ForgottenPasswordHandler logical attribute handler specifies the delimiter to be used for separating the question and answer information from each other. It does validation checks against those values to ensure that the delimiter is not used for either value.
Fortunately this value is configurable with the following steps:
- Go to the idmmanage console.
- Click on Environments and the environment in question.
- Click on Advanced Settings -> Logical Attribute Handlers -> ForgottenPasswordHandler.
- Scroll to the bottom to the User Defined Properties section and change the value used for the delimiter to something else like pipe ('|').
- Save and restart the environment.
(Clarification on step #4: . Since you don't see a value add a new one with property = Delimiter and value = | )