Edits to drop down fields in portlets are being ignored using Internet Explorer (IE) 10 and 11. The change has to be made twice for it to stick. This occurs in multiple portlets( examples: Projects portlet and Task List portlet).
Steps to Reproduce:
- In IE 10 or IE11, login to Clarity and go to Home->Projects.
- Under a drop down column (Such as Track Mode), change the value of a cell to something different, then tab or click out of the field.
Expected Results: New value is retained.
Actual Results: Value in field reverts back to the old value.
* This issue also affect fields that have auto-suggest enabled when entering and selecting auto-suggest values.
- Change the value of the drop down twice.
- Use a different supported Browser/Version for CA Clarity PPM.
CLRT-75308 : Resolved in PPM 14.1 as part of the resolution for other reported issues CLRT-73224, CLRT-73444, CLRT-73832, CLRT-73876.
Note: These defects are not specifically documented within the CA PPM 14.1 or 14.2 Release Notes but have been resolved.