Drill down from UIM to NFA fails with error below:
An unknown error has occurred.
Refreshing your browser may resolve the issue.
com.firehunter.ump.exceptions.DataFactoryException : Unable to register user with NFA
java.lang.Exception: Unable to register user with NFA
- The user name you you used to log into UIM/UMP with is not also defined in NFA.
- You have integrated either CAPC or NPC with NFA in additions to UIM which is not supported.
Create a user with the same user in NFA by following the steps below:
1. Login to the NFA web page.
2. Go to "Administration->Users".
3. Click "New" to create a new user.
4. Create a user with the same name and password as the UIM user and click save.
5. Go back to the UIM UMP site, find a NFA interface with data.
6. Attempt to drill down again by clicking the top right hand corner of one of the NFA views in UMP and it should now allow you to drill down into NFA.
- TEC1844094 I cannot drill out of UIM into NFA after having NFA added as a Data Source to CAPC/NPC
- NFA UIM Integration Documentation
- This error was not seen in the earlier versions of this integration (NFA 9.3.1/UIM 8.2) because the Single Sign On functionality was not implemented until NFA 9.3.2/UIM 8.3.1.
- If you are using LDAP user accounts, you do not need to manually define the user on both sides, however you will need to have LDAP setup in both UIM and NFA.
- NFA UIM SSO Setup Documentation