I have CA-1 14.0 installed and would like to retrieve and apply the most recent maintenance available without going one by one. Is it possible to download a large amount of APARS all at once? If so, what is the best method that can be used?
The new option that we offer is called CA SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval. The web page is now on our support.ca.com site but the link is below. Once you click the link, scroll down the page, and click the blue link which will take you to the configuration page.
The main capabilities of CA SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval are below and also on our site.
CA SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval:
- Eliminates time-consuming fix searches and the need to select maintenance manually through CA Support Portal
- Automates delivery of CA maintenance directly to your mainframe
- Fulfills orders based on the status of your SMP/E environments
- Enables scheduling of maintenance downloads
- Facilitates an easier installation of CA Recommended and Preventive service