1. Login to the CA Support Online(CSO) site.
2. In the 'Search our extensive knowledge base' field, enter cazipxp.exe and hit the spyglass or enter-key.
3. Open(the 1st) 'How to use the CA ZIPXP utility to unzip your .CAZ file - CA ...' link.
4. From within the section, Solution:
"If you have not already downloaded the CAZIPXP.EXE utility, download it and save it in a directory such as C:\ca_appsw or a temp directory."
Click on 'download' link.
5. Click on 'Save file' and save the file in your preferred folder.
Should the folder c:\ca_appsw exist (created during the installation of the applyptf utility), you can then copy cazipxp.exe into that c:\ca_appsw folder.