Dot Net Agent Performance Monitor metrics are not shown in the Introscope Investigator.
Make sure the permissions are set on the Worker Process to collect Performance Monitor metrics.
To view Performance Monitor metrics in the Introscope Investigator, the user account running the IIS worker process must have the correct permissions. These permissions are defined automatically if using the wilypermissions utility. Otherwise, you must manually set the permissions for the user account running the IIS worker process.
Follow these steps:
1. From the Start menu, navigate to Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Local Security Policy, Local Policies, User Rights Assignment.
2. Right-click Profile Single Process, and select Properties.
3. Click Add User or Group.
4. Add the user account that runs the IIS worker process to the list of users, then click OK.
5. Right-click Profile System Performance, and select Properties.
6. Click Add User or Group.
7. Add the user account that runs the IIS worker process to the list of users, then click OK.
For additional information, please review the CA APM .Net_Agent Implementation_Guide.