Discovery of a device from discovery console getting failed with an error "SPC-OCC-10907 : no device to model".
Spectrum version : 9.x , 10.xOperating System : Windows
In discovery console the community string value holds the space. This can be due to copy & paste of community string inappropriately.
- Open Oneclick console, select tools > Utilities > Discovery console: to launch the Discovery console window
- Once the Discover console is opened, select the appropriate landscape from drop down and the configuration to discover the device,
- Here, we have selected landscape as (0x2000000) with Configuration 1,
- Now at the time of discovery make sure the the IP and SNMP Community string given is correct.
- In the below image we can see the space is getting added with community string highlighted in blue color:
- Remove the additional spaces after SNMP community string, and then try to discover, this should fix the issue.