From the sapwalk of the two devices DEVLD1SLR02 and DEVLD1SLR01 found that the same IP address 10.0.0.2 was defined in the two devices.
Cisco investigated on it and confirmed following bug:
- we are facing issue only for particular ip address which is 10.0.0.2
- Ip address 10.0.0.2 is assigned internally to some virtual interface and no ip address and no if-index assigned to these virtual interface.
- When we do IP-MIB polling, for ip 10.0.0.2 router considering internal loopback interface and thus returning value 0.
- Since IPMIB is not vhf aware, we can not do context based polling.
- ThroughDDTS CSCuy73254 internal loopback has been made hidden for snmp and with fix of this, we can get normal physical interface if-index value for ip add 10.0.0.2.
- Issue is present in 5.3.3 and should be fixed in 6.1.1 but we recommend to install 6.1.2 for which expected CCO target date is 31st Oct.