- When Bluetooth is disabled in the Android configuration policy it turns off Bluetooth on the device but does not disable it. This allows a user to turn Bluetooth back on.
- CA Mobile Device Manager 13Q4
There are 2 separate configurations to disable Bluetooth
- The General Android configuration policy
- The Samsung Configuration Policy
- On Non Samsung devices only the general policy will have any effect, this policy does disable Bluetooth. It will turn off Bluetooth if it was turned on when the policy was applied
- On Samsung devices the Samsung policy will take precedence over the general policy. The Samsung policy will turn off Bluetooth and will disable it on the device preventing the user from turning it back on. It is not necessary to define both policies on a Samsung device.