How to disable sending email regarding SLA Breach in CA Service Catalog.
Please follow the below steps to accomplish this:
1. Login to the SC UI with spadmin-role user
2. Administration>Events-Rules-Actions>Rule list
3. Open Request SLA Alerts >> Two rules appear: a. When a Request SLA Instance is violated b. When a Request SLA Instance is warned
4. Disable a and b from within this list.
5. Open 3a (click on it) And the rule details show: Email Alert for Violated Request SLA
5a. Disbable this one
5b. And repeat this for 3b.