When setting a "Display Link Attribute" on a number attribute that has a display mapping image, the images disappear.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Administration > Objects > Project (any other object would do) > Attributes > New
- Call it "Link Test", Data Type "Number".
- For the display mapping section, choose a default bucket display mapping of Color White, and add two additional (such as red for negative numbers -9 to 0, green for positive from 0 to 9). Save the attribute.
- Create another attribute, call it "Link Disable Status", Data Type "Number". Save the attribute.
- Go to Home > Projects.
- In the Project list (or any project based on Project object) click on Configure
- For the list column section > Layout, add the Link Test attribute.
- For the list column section > Fields, click on the Link Test properties.
- Make sure that the "Images" checkbox is enabled.
- For "Link", choose "Project properties"
- For "Disable Link Attribute", choose "Link Disable Status".
- Save all and go to portlet
Expected Result: Image (diamond) with corresponding color from mapping is shown.
Actual Result: Image (diamond) is not shown. Value is still displayed.
Caused by CLRT-79278
CLRT-79278 is being reviewed by Sustaining Engineering.
Avoid using a configuration to disable a link on a column that has a link which uses images.