DevTest is unable to create a pool of database connections.
The following error is found in the registry.log:
ERROR org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool - Unable to create initial connections of pool.
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Database may be already in use: null. Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-192]
All supported DevTest versions and environments
The file used to create the database connection pool is locked.
To resolve this issue:
- Shutdown all DevTest components
- Delete, move or rename the DevTest log directory (optional).
- Delete, move or rename DevTest_Home/prodDb.mv.db
- Delete, move or rename DevTest_Home/prodDb.trace.db (if present)
- Restart all DevTest components
- Verify the error is not longer in the registry.log
Also see KB000077727