- In regards to the criteria used to get the data. It is/was as follows:
Pre 6.5 Recent Filter:
- Not yet started
- Recently Completed
- Recently started (even if not completed)
Post 6.5 Recent Filter:
- Recently started deployments that have completed (success, failed, cancelled).
- Impact: Fewer deployments will be seen in the view - i.e., pending and running will not be seen (but they have their own view).
Pre 6.5 All Deployments filter:
- Same definition as the Recent filter
- Also added the results of the Pending, Running, and Approval filters - regardless of date.
Post 6.5 All Deployments Filter:
- All deployments
- Regarding whether or not it can be configured to return all deployments.
- In version 6.5 and above the deployments page which show all deployments now.
- In regards to configuring it - there are no specific configuration options outside of the filters offered through the page for application and state of deployments that you want to see. For configurable options/filters please use the Deployment Overview report.