There are unneeded versions of strategies that need to be cleaned up from the PSM (Statistical Manager) tables.
- Can a query be written to clean up those rows?
- What are the tables involved in storing strategies versions data?
- Is there any RI built in to these tables.
- Yes a simple query can be written to delete rows from the PSM tables.
- There are five PSM tables involved :
# is the suffix indicating the release e.g.1200, 0702
- No RI exists between these tables, but the same key NAME, CREATOR, PRODUCT and VERSION are used across all 5 tables. Potentially, you would want to delete the version from all 5 tables. VERSION = 0 is always the strategy and 1-n are the possible strategy versions.