1. Stop CA SM Domain Server Service and Close Browser.
2. Make backup copy of audit.dat file (C:\ProgramData\CA\SM\domainserver\data)
3. Download "delete jobs from VAIM.txt" file attached to this document to the root of C:\ as "delete.txt"
4. Replace job ids within delete.txt with the job ids for the hung jobs in the queue.
5. Run the following
C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLite ODBC Driver>sqlite3 C:\ProgramData\CA\SM\domainser
ver\data\audit.dat < C:\delete.txt
6. Start CA SM Domain Server Service.
7. Clear Browser Cache completely before logging into VAIM UI and Jobs should be removed.
8. Re-submit VAIM Deployment jobs.