When a Multi-Value Lookup is (MVL) is deleted from an object instance, this is not recorded on the audit trail.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create an MVL attribute for a custom object
2. Add this attribute all views and all audit operation
3. Create an instance of the custom object and give a value for the MVL attribute
4. Delete the above-created instance
5. Check Audit trail page and filter for the same MVL attribute delete operation
Expected Result: The delete operation for the MVL attribute should be there.
Actual Result: No delete operation for the MVL attribute updated.
This is caused by CLRT-75586
After careful review by Sustaining Engineering it has been decided that no changes will be done on the affected area and it has been closed as 'Will Not Fix'.