The datomic_kvs table can grow very large 70+gb. If your DBA has recommended clearing it to save space this is possible.
Please note that:
- The inventory will be cleared out in USM
- The interfaces tab will be cleared until the data is repopulated
- Your interface groups will need to be recreated
Unified Infrastructure Manager (UIM) 8.2 and above.
- On the primary hub, Deactivate the udm_manager probe.
- Run the following query DROP TABLE DATOMIC_KVS;
- Activate udm_manager
- Activate discovery_server