Dates display the wrong day number when it is close to the next day if only "Date" is selected, but the correct date is displayed only when "Date Time" is selected.
Steps to Reproduce
Expected Results: Displayed date is 12/31/17.
- Go to Administration > Objects > [Issue] object > Attributes, and create a new attribute of type "Date" (i.e.: date_attr)
- Configure the logged in user with the Timezone matching the database (e.g.: if Database is on GMT+1, set the user to the same)
- Go to Home > Project list > [any project] > Risk/Issues/Changes > Issues
- Go to Options > Configure > List Column Section > Layout, and add the attribute from step 1.
- Go to Options > Configure > List Column Section > Fields > [date_attr]'s Properties > Date/Time Format Scale and choose "Date Time".
- Save and Return to the Issues list
- For any existing Issue, modify the attribute to yesterday's date, and set the time to 00:22 AM (e.g.: 1/1/18 00:22 AM)
- Configure the logged in user with the a timezone with one hour less (e.g.: if it was set to GMT+1, set user's timezone to GMT).
- Displayed date will change to 12/31/17 11:22 PM.
- Go to Options > Configure > List Column Section > Fields > [date_attr]'s Properties > Date/Time Format Scale and choose "Date".
Actual Results: Displayed date is 1/1/18.
This issue has been reported for CA PPM 15.3 and 15.4.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE41866 for review.
This issue is currently under review by Engineering.
Use the "Date Time" format.