If the user is located in a different timezone than the PPM server, some dates on reports/excel exports might show an earlier or later day when compared to the date shown in CA PPM portlets.
Steps to Reproduce:
A pre-requisite is to have resources and servers located in different regions, with their respective correct timezone configuration in the system and/or Account Settings. In this example, the resource is located in Australia, whereas servers are located in the US.
- Login into PPM as an end user from Sydney (make sure that user Account Setting has TimeZone as (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney)).
- Create a Project say "Test Due date"
- Create a Risk say "Risk Due Date"
- Create below Action Items form the created risk:
- Action Item # 1 -- Due Date 5/13/17 12:00 AM
- Action Item # 2 -- Due Date 5/20/17 12:00 AM
- Action Item # 3 -- Due Date 5/27/17 12:00 AM
- The Action Item portlets shows the same due date as created.
- Run the Load datawarehouse job with full load.
- Navigate to Advanced Reporting and run Project Risk Register from above created project "Test Due date".
Expected Results: The due date shown for the created action items should be same as that what we see in the Action Item portlet.
Actual Results: The due date shown for the created action items is not same as that what we see in the Action Item portlet.