While trying to register a project in Datamaker as 'BPT from HP ALM', I am getting an error message of 'Start session failed'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Datamaker, register a project.
2. Choose 'BPT from HP ALM' in the 'Register into project' screen.
3. In the 'Register BPT tab', browse for a table or enter a table name.
4. In the 'Choose ALM Object' window, enter in a URL and Hostname.
5. Click the green check mark in the bottom right hand corner.
Actual Result: After entering credentials and server name, we get the error message: Start session failed.