This article explains the why we get an ‘ORA-00960: ambiguous column naming in select list’ error when trying to execute the query generated by the cube view.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an extract in GTSubset which is not fully qualified.
2. Save this extract into a Data Pool of Datamaker.
3. Click on Data Profiler-> Create Cube View.
4. Select your extract and build a view by including Column(s) from the tables and click on the green tick button.
5. Run the cube view which is generated.
6. You will see the following error upon execution.
‘ORA-00960: ambiguous column naming in select list’