To address this issue confirm or reset the login credentials for these user accounts on the Oracle Database end and then update them in the Data protection (DataMinder) application using the steps below.
1. Stop the Data Protection (DataMinder) Infrastructure service.
2. On the CMS machine open a Command (Cmd) window and change directory to the Data Protection system folder (i.e. cd \%wgninstalldir%\system) where the 'wgninfra.exe' binary is located.
3. Reset the owner ( default user - WGNOWNER ) password using the syntax below:
wgninfra.exe -exec wigan/schema/Schema SetUser owner <SCHEMA OWNER> <new password>
wgninfra.exe -exec wigan/schema/Schema SetUser owner WGNOWNER MyP@ssword
4. Reset the reporting ( default user - WGNREPORTING ) password using the syntax below:
wgninfra.exe -exec wigan/schema/Schema SetUser reporting <REPORTING USER> <new password>
wgninfra.exe -exec wigan/schema/Schema SetUser reporting WGNREPORTING MyP@ssword
5. Restart the Infrastructure service after executing the commands.
6. After updating the passwords proceed with the installation.