The workspace permission custom HTML can be installed either by the customer or support Engineer if Subscription Admin access has been provided.
The script can be found at the link below:
Instructions for installation:
1. As subscription administrator, log in to the Agile Central subscription.
2. Click on the desired tab, then + to add a custom page and choose the name "Workspace Permissions" then click "Save & Close".
3. Select the single page layout option, then click "Start adding apps".
4. Scroll down the APP CATALOG and under the "Custom" header select "Custom HTML", then click "Add This App".
5. Select a title such as WS Permissions then cut and paste the html code from the link above into the HTML box and click "Save".
6. The script will run. This make take several minutes depending on the size of the subscription. Once the report completes you can Click on "Export to CSV".
Watch the below video for how to use the tool with Excel to get a simpler list of users with access to more than one workspace:
You are now ready to review the file to identify users who may be associated with more than one workspace in the subscription.
**Note: this tool does not identify Subscription Administrators**