Besides these types of errors:
Apr 26 11:02:03:884 DEBUG [OnUpdateDynamicViews-45473, QosMetricData:59] QosMetricData:getData metric id[MCC87C5D11C7BC8EAF85864A312C43DC6] not found in cache.
You may also notice database lock entries in the nas.log as well, and seemingly no errors in wasp.log.
Try the following:
- Deactivate the nas
- rename the database.db to database.sav
- rename the transactionlog.db to transactionlog.sav
- Activate the nas
- Restart dap
- Deactivate-Activate the nis_server
- Deactivate-Activate the dashboard_engine
- Deactivate-Activate the wasp
This should restore functionality.