PBD file was put into <Agent_Home>\wily\hotdeploy Directory and the AcceptController is set to true, so the file is skipped.
When AcceptController is set to true, putting a pbd file into the hotdeploy folder will not work.
- Set AcceptController to false
introscope.autoprobeconnector.acceptcontroller.enable=true by removing the #
sign in front of it in the IntroscopeAgent.Profile. This property controls whether AcceptController will be enabled.
- Move the pbd out of hotdeploy folder
To apply PBDs without the hotdeploy directory:
Copy custom or modified files (PBDs and PBLs) into the <Agent_Home>\wily directory.
- Update the introscope.autoprobe.directivesFile property, in the IntroscopeAgent.Profile file to include the names of any new files, separated by commas.
In the following example, a directives file named petstore.pbd has been added:
>> Note: Do not remove any ProbeBuilder List files already in the property, just add your custom PBD to the end of the list.
- Save the IntroscopeAgent.Profile
- Restart the application (for ASP.NET, restart IIS)