If you find that a certain role does not have access to search by certain criteria, for example a level 2 analyst is unable to search document by ID, you can modify the drop down menu for the role by following these steps:
1. From the Administration tab, navigate to Role list (Security and Role Management -> Role Management -> Role List)
2. Select the role you would like to modify permissions for (ex: L2 Analyst)
Role detail page appears
3. Select the "Resources" tab
3 additional tabs appear below -> select Go Resources tab
4. Click "Update Go Resources"
The Web Form Search page appears
5. Click on "Search" button
The Go Resources Assigned - Update page appears
6. From the list on the left, choose the resources you want to be available for this role. To choose multiple items, hold down the CTRL key while clicking the left mouse button.
7. When you have selected all the resources you want, click the >> arrow.
The selected resources move to the Go Resources Assigned list on the right.
8. Click OK
The Role Detail page displays the selected resources listed on the Go Resources tab.