Customer is getting numerous " DIFFERENT TYPE MODEL" alarms in the console.
CA Spectrum - 10.2.1 / 10.X
Operating System - Linux / Windows
Whenever a user gets " Different Type Model " alarm it means that the user is using the wrong Model Type to manage that device. This most likely can happen that those devices were originally modeled ( when they were certified) prior to the present or new upgrade/install or someone customized it.
1. Select the respective alarm in the OneClick Console.
2. In the Component Details Pane -> Information -> CA Spectrum Modeling Information -> System Object ID. Copy the SystemID.
3. Note the sysObjectID and then look for it at http://ehealthspectrum.ca.com/devices/html/search_sp.html
4. When you will see the results click on the first line in the first column.
5. A new page will open with all the details related to that respective SystemID / device.
6. You will see the Model Type in this new window. See below -
7. Go back to OneClick console and right click on the selected alarm.
8. Utilities-> Device certification -> There will be a column with Model Type where you will see the Model Type.
9. Edit that incorrect Model Type with the correct one ( which you found in the Device certification page ).
10. Reconfigure the device after editing the Model Type.
11. Delete that alarm from the console
12. It should not come back