Custom Multi Valued Lookup type attributes do not display any values in Portfolios. We created a custom Multi Valued Lookup (MVL) type attribute, but even after running the Portfolio sync this field remains blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Administration, go to objects and select project
- Add a new attribute as Multi Valued lookup and link it to any existing lookup
- Go to views and add the attribute to any edit page of the project
- Select Portfolio Investments object
- Select the Attribute Registry tab and add the custom attribute
- Select the Views tab, and click on Layout of the Portfolio Investment list
- Add the attribute to the selected columns
- Go to Home, Projects. Select one or more projects and select one or more values in the custom MVL attribute
- Go to Home, Portfolios and create a new portfolio
- Manually add one or more projects where the custom MVL attribute has been evaluated
- Click on Sync
- Go to Investments tab and view the results for the project you added with a custom MVL value
Expected Result: The custom MVL attribute is populated with values
Actual Result: The custom MVL attribute is blank
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
Caused by CLRT-75202
The Sustaining Engineering and Development teams have reviewed this issue and determined that this is a design issue. A user story will be created for review and planning by Product Management to be addressed in a future release.
Until this issue is resolved in a future release, do not register this type of custom attribute into the Portfolio Registry so that users will not see the attribute with a blank value.