OBS related look-ups were marked as unavailable from 13.x for custom attributes. Custom attributes having OBS related look-ups are facing this issue after upgrading from 12 to 13. There is no issue for single select look-up attributes, but only for multi-select OBS look-up attributes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to a Clarity 12.x instance
- Create two custom attributes in Project object: Att1 and Att2
- Both of them should be using the OBS Filter Browse look-up (ID=OBS_BROWSE_FLT_ALL)
- Define 'Att1' as a single select lookup and 'Att2' as a multi-select lookup
- Add the 2 attributes in a Project Properties page in [Layout:Edit] view
- Create one or more projects and select multi-values or single-values using both lookups as defined
- Upgrade the Clarity instance to 13.3
- Check the existing Project to see how these 2 attributes are behaving
- Try to input some values for both attributes on another project
Expected Result: Multi-Select lookup should work properly
Actual Result: There is no issue for single select lookup attributes, but only for multi-select lookup attributes. System Error generated when user tries to select a value.
Resolved in Clarity 13.3.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.2