When opening a local model that contains objects extracted from a Crypkey licensed pattern library (such as the Websydian libraries), you may receive the following error message:
Error ID: 8-103
Error Message: NETWORK: REPLY FROM NETWORK DRIVER IS BAD.
If you receive this error, it is likely that the Crypkey license has been corrupted. This can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the Crypkey License software using the following procedure.
- Stop the CrypKey License service from Computer Management Services.
- Uninstall Crypkey using Add/Remove programs.
- Find the ESNECIL.IND file in the \Windows\System32 folder and rename it.
- Install CrypKey from the Plex installation CD and reboot the PC.
- Start the CrypKey License service.
- Open your local model. The following message appears:
Site Code: D4DA 5069 042E D557 1A
Error ID: 1-15
Error Message: RESTRICTION FILE MOVED
You will then need to contact the provider of your Crypkey licensed pattern library to request a new authorization code. For example, you need to contact Websydian Support to receive a new authorization code for the Websydian libraries. You will be asked to provide the Site Code that appears in your error message.