In Datamaker, as an administrator, I created a new user. When that new user goes to connect to the repository in Agile Designer, they receive the following error message:
Error Authenticating User
Could not log into the specified TDoD service with the specified user name and password.
TDoD service reported the following error:
Fault codes:Client: Operation: AuthenticateUser: Error executing: dbo.X_nextval: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.X_nextval'.
Below are steps to reproduce the issue:
1. In Datamaker, click on the 'Security' tab in the toolbar.
2. Choose the 'Users and Groups' option from the drop down list.
3. Login with administrator credentials.
4. In the 'Maintain Security' window, under 'Users', right click on an existing user and choose the 'Add User' option.
5. In the 'New User' window, enter in the user's information.
- In this case, I clicked the 'Generate Password' button.
6. Click the green checkmark when finished.
7. If successful, a 'New User' window will appear. Click the 'OK' button.
8. In the next 'New User' window, copy the password provided.
9. In Agile Designer, click on the 'Home' tab in the toolbar.
10. Click the 'Connect to Repository' option.
11. In the 'Specify TDoD service' window, enter in the TDoD Service URL, new username and password, and then click the 'OK' button.
Expected result: I am connected to the repository.
Actual result: I receive an 'Error Authenticating User' message.